We were all very disappointed about the Arts Council's decision in March 2011 to no longer include NWP in the National Portfolio. After years of regular support this has been quite a shock to the organisation, but we're not going to stop doing what we do best - and your help will make a huge difference...
If you'd like to become a patron of NWP to help us continue our work - or even say thanks if you've directly been involved with us - you now can in a number of ways.
- Shopping online? If you do your regular shopping online you can now do this through www.easyfundraising.org.uk. You won't incur any extra costs and retailers such as Amazon, Argos, Boots, Marks and Spencer's, Play.com and many more will make a donation to NWP if you log in and choose NWP as your charity of choice.
- Make Every Click your homepage and raise funds for free for NWP with every click you make.
- Log in to Give as you Live; and help raise up to £75 a year for NWP at no cost to you.
- Make a one-off donation online or with a cheque - you can call us on 0161 237 1978 to discuss this, or if you would like to donate to a particular project and know specifically where your money is going. Alternatively, simply click Donate now.
- Leave a gift in your will. Whether you are a supporter of NWP's continuing work or have an interest in supporting writers, by leaving a gift in your will you can make a huge difference to our organisation. However big or small, every donation can help us to reach a huge range of writers and continue with the pivotal role we have in nurturing them.
Or a combination of any of these. Give us a call if you'd like to discuss your gift to NWP - 0161 237 1978 or click here to email us.